iOS eduroam setup via geteduroam
- First, delete old eduroam profiles. You can find this under Settings → General → VPN and Device Management.
- You can download and install the “geteduroam” app from the App Store via an existing Internet connection (mobile data / own Wi-Fi at home).
- Search for Hamburg and select Technische Universität Hamburg or Hamburg University of Technology.
- Enter your TUHH account and password. Then click connect to network.
- Eduroam is now successfully set up.
The MAC address randomization features as Default affects the Wi-Fi experience.
Please pay attention to the following settings:
Apple: Wi-Fi > eduroam > Private Wi-Fi-Adress > disable with slider > ignore privacy warning
Android: Wi-Fi > eduroam > Show more > MAC-Adresstyp > Phone MAC
Please make sure that your device has the latest patches installed, that you are not using more than one anti-virus program and that no "unblocker" is active.
(Unblocker are programs which can unlock content, that is blocked in one country, but not another.)
If you have questions or problems, please have a look at our help pages first. (Klick here for VPN Help)
With questions, suggestions, reports or further problems please contact our User Service Center (Helpdesk). We respond quickly to e-mails to email@example.com.
During the semester, the WLAN consultation will take place with Finn Müller and Phillip Vogel in E2.048. You can find the dates here, as well as in the corridors in the E building.
- wednesdays: 14:00 - 17:00
- thursday: 12:00 - 15:00