Conntect to eduroam
Download the Wi-Fi configuration profile:
Close the Apple Captive Network Assistant window at the bottom right with Cancel, open the Safari web browser and go to this website via the WebVPN https://webvpn.rz.tuhh.de/ and eduroam CAT-Profile for the TUHH.
Sometimes the profile is displayed as cryptic plaintext and is not downloading.
- At the TUHH: Connect with the VPN/WEB. Then, a window in your browser should appear. Close the window and open webvpn.rz.tuhh.de in Safari.
- Do NOT log in. Click on the first link eduroam CAT-Profile for the TUHH in the upper box. The link leads to the installation program.
- Download the installation program (cat.eduroam.org) on your device by clicking the blue button.
- Open Settings → Profiles: Please install the TUHH-eduroam profile.
- Enter your TUHH account and password. If needed, confirm the change with your Mac’s login credentials.
- Now your device should connect with eduroam.
You can find a summary as a flyer for printing at the WLAN entry page.
The subpages Information, SSID: VPN/WEB and SSID: eduroam give the interested reader even more background knowledge.back to WLAN entry page
Please make sure that your device has the latest patches installed, that you are not using more than one anti-virus program and that no "unblocker" is active.
(Unblocker are programs which can unlock content, that is blocked in one country, but not another.)
If you have questions or problems, please have a look at our help pages first. (Klick here for VPN Help)
With questions, suggestions, reports or further problems please contact our User Service Center (Helpdesk). We respond quickly to e-mails to email@example.com.
During the semester, the WLAN consultation will take place with Jelisa Bonsen and Phillip Vogel in E2.048. You can find the dates here, as well as in the corridors in the E building.
- wednesdays: 14:00 - 17:00
- thursday: 12:00 - 15:00