Contact / User Service Center (USC)
The User Service Center is the first-level-support for all technical concerns that can be processed by the computer center of the TUHH. At our service hours we provide personal help, via phone or email.
Did you know: You can change your password by yourself:
Just request a new transaction number here or set up a new password by typing your old password in "Current Password".
The opening hours for the personal contact have been reduced to monday mornings and thursday afternoons. We will still be available for support via email or phone from monday to friday.
User Service Center
Times of Support: Mo 9 am - 12 pm and Do 13 pm - 16 pm
Phone: +49 40 42878 4221
(personal contact and answering machine)
Telefon: +49 40 42878 4444
(only answering machine)
Building E, Room 2.048
Am Schwarzenberg-Campus 3
Map Building E
Campus Map Campus Map PDF
We'd like to help you for the following concerns for example:
- Processing of disturbances and Service-Requests (First-Level-Support)
- Request for a user account
- Resetting aPassword
- Purchase printing credit
- Issue of printings (printer M, W) and refilling of printers
- Loan of devices within the usage of the PC pools (see beamer usage)
- Sale of RRZN manual
- General consulting service
A detailed list of all the services of the computer center, our keyword index or the IT service catalog is linked on the websites.
- All the offers for students: USC-Flyer (DE) / USC-Flyer (EN)
- Slides for the "Introduction of the USC/SD" of the course of preparation 2021: Folien USC/SD / Presentation USC/SD