Digital Whiteboard - Samsung Flip 2
Connect to eduroam
This is a guide to setting up eduroam on a Samsung Flip 2 type digital whiteboard.
- First, you need a Funktionsaccount with eduroam authorization. To do this, make a request to the computer center. Here you can find all information about TUHH accounts and applications.
Download the root certificate here: https://doku.tid.dfn.de/_media/de:dfnpki:ca:dfn-verein_community_root_ca_2022.cer. Copy this
to a USB stick, then insert it into the Samsung Flip.
Alternatively, you can also right-click the link, then click “Save link as” and select your USB stick.
- Open the settings by clicking on the cogwheel. Click Connect.
- Press Network, then Network again.
- Click Open Network Settings.
- Select Wireless.
- Select eduroam. A window for EAP settings opens. Click Install there.
- Select the dfn-verein_community_root_ca_2022.cer certificate from your USB stick. Then press install. After the Installation exit the window by clicking cancel.
Select eduroam again and enter the following settings:
EAP method: TTLS
Phase 2 authentication: PAP
CA certificate: DFN-Verein Community Root CA 2022
Domain: rz.tuhh.de or leave blank
Anonymous identity: email@example.com
Then click Connect.
- The connection to eduroam is established. Press OK.
Please make sure that your device has the latest patches installed, that you are not using more than one anti-virus program and that no "unblocker" is active.
(Unblocker are programs which can unlock content, that is blocked in one country, but not another.)
If you have questions or problems, please have a look at our help pages first. (Klick here for VPN Help)
With questions, suggestions, reports or further problems please contact our User Service Center (Helpdesk). We respond quickly to e-mails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the non-lecture period, the WLAN consultation will take place with Jelisa Bonsen and Phillip Vogel in E2.047/E2.048. You can find the dates here, as well as in the corridors in the E building.
- wednesdays: 10:00 - 13:00
- thursdays: 10:00 - 13:00