iOS manual setup
To use eduroam on an Apple device, you need a preconfigured configuration profile. This profile can be downloaded at https://cat.eduroam.org/?idp=5234&profile=5268 from anywhere with an internet connection.
At the TUHH do the following with your device:
- Wi-Fi: Connect with „VPN/WEB“.
- Open https://webvpn.rz.tuhh.de with Safari
- Click on „eduroam CAT-Profile for the TUHH“ without login
- Click on the large blue button to download the profile
- Install the profile for eduroam on your device, enter your TUHH account and password1
- Connect with „eduroam“ without further inquiry and enjoy!
- If you are unable to connect to the Internet after the profile installation, then delete the last installed profile and perform the installation with the geteduroam app.
Flyer (download as PDF)
The MAC address randomization features as Default affects the Wi-Fi experience.
Please pay attention to the following settings:
Apple: Wi-Fi > eduroam > Private Wi-Fi-Adress > disable with slider > ignore privacy warning
Android: Wi-Fi > eduroam > Show more > MAC-Adresstyp > Phone MAC
Please make sure that your device has the latest patches installed, that you are not using more than one anti-virus program and that no "unblocker" is active.
(Unblocker are programs which can unlock content, that is blocked in one country, but not another.)
If you have questions or problems, please have a look at our help pages first. (Klick here for VPN Help)
With questions, suggestions, reports or further problems please contact our User Service Center (Helpdesk). We respond quickly to e-mails to email@example.com.
In the non-lecture period, the WLAN consultation will take place with Finn Müller and Phillip Vogel in E2.047/E2.048. You can find the dates here, as well as in the corridors in the E building.
- wednesdays: 10:00 - 13:00
- thursdays: 10:00 - 13:00