... for persons who are not holders of a German university entrance qualification
All applicants have to apply online. Please refer here concerning the kind of application portal you have to choose.
The most important information concerning application and admission are also given in this brochure (PDF).
Documents required for the application procedure
Along with the online application form please submit the following documents at least:
- a photocopy of your school-leaving report, including grades
- a photocopy of proof of sufficient language knowledge
- if available: a photocopy of the university admission examination
- if available: photocopies of your studies, including grades
- for graduates of a German Studienkolleg: FSP certificate (T-course) and a copy of the corresponding school-leaving certificate from your home country
- for applicants from the People's Republic of China, Vietnam and India: an original APS certification
- for citizens from EU and Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway: a photocopy of proof of grades in mathematics during the last two years at school
- if applicable: the result of TestAS
Please also note: If your certificates are not in German or English, you must also attach translations by an officially authorized translator or certified by an official body. The translations and photocopies of the originals must be fixed to each other so as to make it clear without doubt that the one relates to the other. A translation on its own can't be accepted by TUHH.