Important: The local user on your Linux system has to be the same as your TUHH account. Otherwise your printjobs cannot be assigned to your TUHH account and you won't be able to release those printouts.
Alternatively, the username used when printing can be assigned using the following command:
To set this variable permanently it has to be added to the user profile, e.g. $HOME/.bashrc.
We provide you with an installation-script that will set up the printers on your Linux system.
What happens during the installation?
- The TUHH printers will be added using the correct PPD-Files.
- The printers TUHH-Default_A4-A3, TUHH-CAD_A3-A0, TUHH-Poster_A3-A0 show up on your system.
- Download the printer-installation-script for Linux: [tuhh-printer-installer-20220531.tgz] (TU-intern)
- Unpack the file in your download folder.
- Open a terminal and execute the file setup.
The shown message "lpadmin: Printer drivers are deprecated and will stop working in a future version of CUPS." can be ignored.
Your printing quota was transferred from Studidruck to PaperCut. Please release your print jobs personally in front of the printer (FollowMe Print).
If you have any questions or problems, please have a look at the instructions and FAQfirst. For further questions, suggestions and problem reports please contact email@example.com. We will respond in a timely fashion. Furthermore you can visit the WLAN consulting during the opening hours.New dates for the Wifi-Consulting will follow shortly.
In the non-lecture period, the WLAN consultation will take place with Finn Müller and Phillip Vogel in E2.047/E2.048. You can find the dates here, as well as in the corridors in the E building.
- wednesdays: 10:00 - 13:00
- thursdays: 10:00 - 13:00