- How do I change my initial password?
- Which services @TUHH require my password?
- How do I change my password?
- I forgot my password. How do I reset it? (TAN-resetting)
- How do I change my expired password?
The disk space in the pools is limited.
Windows Windows-Pool: 10 GB
Linux-Pool: 9 GB (softlimit) / 10 GB (hardlimit)
If the quota is exceeded, files or directories should be deleted immediately. These UNIX commands could prove to be helpful. For special projects the quota can be increased on request to Contact / USC (Linux, Windows).