Outgoing TUHH-Students & Staff

Leave TUHH and spend some time abroad!

TUHH Bachelor and Master students can study at a university abroad, do an internship, a research stay, summer school or write a thesis abroad.

- 30 ECTS
- Language certificate in the working language min. B2
- Special requirements here

Check out the different countries and cooperations here