In TUNE you can find all your certificates concerning your studies. The certificates are in My Studies > Student Service > Requested Reports/Reports.

You can find the following reports in TUNE:

  • Data Control Sheet
  • Certificate of Enrolment
  • Certificate §9 BAföG
  • Deutsche Bahn Berechtigung
  • Registered Exams
  • Anträge - Abschlussarbeit
  • Transcript of Academic Records
  • Ranking

How to receive your reports

  1. To receive your reports you have to click on My Studies > Student Service > Requested Reports/Reports. There you can find all of your reports. Not all the reports are available in English.
  2. Now please click on Certificate of Enrolment for example and choose a semester.
  3. After that please click on Create PDF and save the PDF document. Now you reveiced your report in digital form.
  4. Nachweise Nachweise Nachweise Nachweise