- personal consulting
- a complete incubation programme
- planning and preparation of financing opportunities
- the Startup Port @TUHH Academy
- large and small networking events
- office space
- a small workshop
- access to the TUHH makerspace and TUHH workshop
- access to the offers of the Startup Port network (www.startupport.de)
- Access to the offers of the ecosystem of the Hamburg Metropolitan Region
What is our incubation programme?
In the Startup Port building in Harburger Schloßstraße, we support startups with our services. For startups and people with innovative ideas, the easy way of exchange is a great advantage of TUHH's services. To ensure this even in times of home offices and business trips, crews are put together three times a year. Crews are groups of four to ten startup teams in the early phase that receive all the offers of the Startup Port @TUHH - together and simultaneously.
The Startup Port @TUHH Academie
Startup Port Crews go through the SP @TUHH Academy, which includes at least twelve workshops with topics such as Market Research & Business Model Canvas, Team Development, Customer Development, Corporate Culture & Values or Pricing and Sales. The workshops take place in the presence of external experts. The intensive exchange between the startups forms important networks that will help you on your way to becoming an entrepreneur!