The IMS is part of the school of Process and Chemical Engineering. It offers a broad range of courses in the fi eld of Fluid Mechanics and related subjects. Courses are held in German and English.
Undergraduate courses (Bachelor of Science):
- Fluid Mechanics for Process Engineering
- Measurement Methods in Process Engineering incl. Practical Training
- Fundamentals of Technical Drawing and Materials
- Construction and Apparatus Engineering
Graduate courses (including International Master’s programs):
- Applications of Fluid Mechanics in Process Engineering
- Heat and Mass Transfer in Process Engineering
- Multiphase Flows
- Reactor Design with Local Transport Processes
- Computational Fluid Dynamics in Process Engineering incl. Exercises in OpenFOAM®
Results - summer term 2017:
Research Projects, Bachelor thesis or Master thesis
The final step in earning a graduate degree is the completion of the thesis. We are offering interesting research projects as well as for Bachelor and Master thesis. Please contact us for further informations firstname.lastname@example.org.