Student exchanges / ERASMUS

Students of the TU Hamburg who want to spend a semester or a year at a partner university or students from partner universities who want to come to the TU Hamburg on exchange can find information on the pages of the International Office.

Outgoing TUHH-students

Bachelor and master students can study at a university abroad, do an internship, a research stay, a summer school or write a thesis abroad.

General requirements for study exchange programme:
- For bachelor students: 30 ECTS completed before the stay abroad
- 28-30 ECTS left open to be taken out during the semester abroad
- Language certificate in the working language at B2 minimum level
- Special requirements here

Check out the different countries and cooperations here.

Incoming International Students

All important information concerning application for exchange programs at TUHH can be found here