|Seminar: Projectrealisation: TUHH goes sustainable - Sustainability in Projectrealisation: TUHH goes circular - Sustainability in Research, Education and campus management
|Untertitel: Module: Non-technical Courses for Master
|DozentIn: Prof. Dr. Kerstin Kuchta, Dipl.-Ing., Dr. Ruth Schaldach, M. Sc Tina Carmesin
|Veranstaltungstyp: Seminar (Lehre)
|Beschreibung: The group project: TUHH goes Circular approaches to turn environmental challenges into chances to use synergies of resource cycles. Holistic planning processes are necessary to tap into these resources, which will be experienced in this course.
As a central part of the class the students are working in groups on a defined scenario to plan an Ecovillage. The aim of the project is to develop a plan for an ecological village for 150 to 300 inhabitants. The development process will be carried out in cooperation with TUHH BA and MA students, students from Toulouse and the public. The project uses the online platform Humhub and mass video conference calls in order to work towards a sustainable future.
The class will be separated into EcoTown project groups in different climates, which are again divided into subgroups with different responsibilities. The development of each EcoTown will be accompanied by conferences and presentations of the subgroups and guided by the tutors
Overview of Learning Resources
• StudIP Articles, links and further reading will be posted according to the weekly topics.
• Online platform
• HUM HUB The online platform provides a space for communication, planning, negotiations and discussions.
• Online Lectures and Toolboxes available at www.ruvival.de
Objectives/Learning Outcomes/Capability Development
After completing this course, via participation in the discussions, in a student project and via e-learning on the online platform the students show competency in the following areas:
• Students understand the relationships between soil, water and energy use in their social, political, economic and also climatic context.
• Students are in a position to work on a subject and to organize their work flow independently. They can also present on this subject.
• Students are able to discuss the ecological impact of their projects.
• Students can contribute to the planning of ecological settlements.
• Students are able to work productively in interdisciplinary international teams.
• Students are able to pursue a common goal in geographically separated teams and use the resources of the virtual workspace.
Individual and group achievements are considered according to your degree level.
|Ort: (Raum siehe Aushang)
|Semester: SoSe 20
|Zeiten: Di. 09:45 - 11:15 (wöchentlich)
Erster Termin: Di , 21.04.2020 09:45 - 11:15
|Heimatinstitut: NTA - Nicht-technisches Angebot (0-NTA)
beteiligte Institute: Institut für Umwelttechnik u. Energiewirtschaft (V-9)
In Stud.IP angemeldete Teilnehmer: 34
Anzahl der Postings im Stud.IP-Forum: 2
Anzahl der Dokumente im Stud.IP-Downloadbereich: 4