Our research covers a broad range of topics in the fields of quantum computing and
quantum information theory. In particular, we address the following questions.
Given access to a quantum device,
- how can one figure out how well it works?
- what are its most significant errors?
- how can one correct these errors and develop error-robustness?
- how can one use its basic instructions to solve relevant computational problems?
- what are the most promising applications?
- what are its computational limits?