The official journal of the IWWG, Waste Management, has reached a new all-time high impact factor: 4.030
The IWWG Regional Branch for Russia and NIS is co-organizing the III International Scientific Conference "From Waste Management to Resource Recovery" to be held 30 Nov.-1 Dec. 2017 in Perm, Russia.
* IWWG co-sponsored events
Welcome to the members’ area on the IWWG website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use this area of this website.
Here you may download proceedings and Power Point presentations from IWWG conferences, IWWG reports and Task groups outputs.
Terms and conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
The IWWG members’ area and its content (if not otherwise noticed) is protected under copyright by IWWG© 2016. All rights reserved.
Conference proceedings of SARDINIA (International Waste Management and Landfill Symposium), VENICE (International Symposium on Energy from Biomass and Waste) and SUM (Symposium on Urban Mining) are protected under copyright by EuroWaste S.r.l. All rights reserved.
Editorials of the journal Waste Management and IWWG News&Views are protected under copyright by Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
The program LeachXS Lite™ is protected under copyright by Vanderbilt University. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.