Multi Agent Systems
|12/2019–present ||Research assistant at the Institute of Control Systems, Hamburg University of Technology |
|03/2017-09/2019 || |
M.Sc. in Applied Mathematics, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember, Surabaya, Indonesia
|04/2019-06/2019 ||Business Analyst at PowerCommerceAsia, Jakarta, Indonesia |
|07/2018-10/2018 ||M.Sc Lab Internship at Shibaura Institute of Technology, Saitama, Japan |
|09/2013-09/2015 ||B.Sc. in Applied Mathematics, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember, Surabaya, Indonesia |
Publications on Multi-Agent Systems:
- P. Aditya and H. Werner, "A Distributed Linear-Quadratic Discrete-Time Game Approach to Multi-Agent Consensus," 2022 IEEE 61st Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), Cancun, Mexico, 2022, pp. 6169-6174, doi: 10.1109/CDC51059.2022.9992806.
- P. Aditya, E. Apriliani, D. K. Arif and Mardlijah, "The Application of Robust Extended H∞ Filter and Consensus Control to The Multi-robot Motion Systems," 2019 11th International Conference on Information Technology and Electrical Engineering (ICITEE), 2019, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/ICITEED.2019.8929943.
- P. Aditya, E. Apriliani, G. Zhai and D. K. Arif, "Formation Control of Multi-robot Motion Systems and State Estimation using Extended Kalman Filter," 2019 International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Informatics (ICEEI), 2019, pp. 99-104, doi: 10.1109/ICEEI47359.2019.8988841.
Publications on Kalman filter
- P. Aditya, et al., "Estimation of Air Pollutant Transportation Equation in Surabaya using Kalman Filter Method", 2020, International Journal of Computing Science and Applied Mathematics, Vol 6, No 1.
- P. Aditya, et al., "Modeling of three-dimensional radar tracking system and its estimation using Extended Kalman Filter," 2017 5th International Conference on Instrumentation, Control, and Automation (ICA), 2017, pp. 51-55, doi: 10.1109/ICA.2017.8068412.
- P. Aditya, E. Apriliani, G. Zhai and D. K. Arif, "Estimation of three-dimensional radar tracking using modified extended kalman filter", 2018 J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 974 012071.
Publications on other topics:
- Arif, D.K., Fatmawati, Adzkiya, D., ...Fadhilah, H.N., Aditya, P., "Analysis of the Model Reduction Using Singular Perturbation Approximation on Unstable and Non-Minimal Discrete-Time Linear Systems and Its Applications", Nonlinear Dynamics and Systems Theory, 2019, 19(3), pp. 362–371.
- Priyatno Putra, F., Nurul Fajar, S., Aditya, P., ...Sadjidon, Khusnul Arif, D.,"Numerical simulation of tsunami propagation with Finite Difference Method and Runge Kutta 4th Order Method (study case : south coast of Java island)", Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2019, 1218(1), 012028.
- Khusnul Arif, D., Adzkiya, D., Khoirul Roziq, M., Aditya, P., Nur Fadhilah, H., "Model reduction analysis using Hankel Norm Approximation on discrete-time linear system with the special shape of matrix A", Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2019, 1218(1), 012050.
Winter term 2020/2021 Control Systems Theory and Design
Winter term 2021/2022 Control Systems Theory and Design
Winter term 2022/2023 Control Systems Theory and Design
1. Rehbehn, Lennart, "Development of a Matlab/Simulink model for the simulation of the LLRF system including the digital control system, the amplifier, and the cavities", 2020, Bachelor thesis (DESY)
2. Wandzik, Oliver, "Investigation and modelling of waveguide systems without circulator using the example of REGAE or SINBAD", 2020, Bachelor thesis (DESY)
3. Behne, Tobias, "Adaptive Feed-Forward Compensation for Laser Phase Locked Loops in the Optical Synchronization System at European XFEL", 2021, Bachelor thesis (DESY)
4. Sanden, Morten, "Approximate Dynamic Programming (ADP) for beam parameter optimization at ARES", 2022, Master thesis (DESY)
5. Flechsig, Lewe, "Increasing reliability of high precision electron beam timing measurement at DESY", 2022, Bachelor thesis (DESY)
6. Kamel, Kareem, "Development of a quasi-LPV frequency controller for continuous-wave superconducting radio frequency cavities", 2022, Master thesis (DESY)
7. Lübsen, Jannis, "Bayesian optimization for the control parameters of the optical synchronization system at European XFEL", 2022, Master thesis (DESY)
8. Tran, Thanh Naht, "A Distributed Linear Quadratic Discrete-Time Game (LQDTG) to Multi-Agent Formation", 2022, Master project
9. Krantz, Benjamin, "Hidden State Estimation at the ARES Electron Accelerator", 2022, Bachelor thesis (DESY)
10. Mijar, Rohith Kamath, "A Distributed Linear Quadratic Discrete-Time Game (LQDTG) for Spacecraft Formation Flying", 2023, Master project
Check out this brief video showcasing how four agents form a rhombus formation shape while utilizing a distributed LQ discrete-time game approach to avoid collisions.
If you're a student and find this project intriguing, feel free to inquire about potential student project opportunities.