Johannes Möller successfully defended his PhD thesis. Congratulations!
We welcome our new PhD student Stephan Requardt!
We welcome our new PhD student Nikolai Jürgensen!
We welcome our new PhD student Saleh Sarwar!
Yujun Zhang successfully defended his PhD thesis. Congratulations!
Technical, biological and analytical equipment
- Laboratories for microbial and molecular biological work at safety level S1 and S2
- A pilot plant with bioreactors up to 300 L and downstream processing equipment
- Different types of bioreactors (stirred tank, fixed bed, membrane dialysis reactor, etc.) in lab scales (up to 5 L) for bacterial systems
- 100 ml to 10 l bioreactors for mammalian cell culture
- Bioreactor systems for tissue engineering
- FPLC for protein purification
- (Bio)chemical analytic equipment (GC, Micro-GC, HPLC, HPIC, Fluorescence Microscopy, Confocal Microscopy etc.)
- Equipment for molecular biological work (PCR, gel electrophoresis, blot and hybridization techniques, electroporation)
- Equipment for proteomics work (first-dimension isoelectric focusing, second-dimension SDS-PAGE, Gel-imaging system for fluorescent, coomasie and silver stained gels, 2-D image analysis)
- On-line process analytic and process control systems
- A machine shop