The fundamental practical course in bioprocess engineering will be held on
- 16. March 2022 from 08:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Colloquia + Safety instructions
- 21. March - 26. March 2022
- One week laboratory course, starting at 8:00 a.m.
It consists of two parts:
- Batch cultivation of E.coli at the Institute of Bioprocess and Biosystems engineering (2 days)
- Immobilization, kinetics and enzyme membrane reactor experiments at the Institute of Technical Biocatalysis (2 days)
You have to participate successfully in both, the colloquia and the safety instructions prior to attending the practical course. Failed colloquia have to be repeated.
Please, sign in online (via Stud.IP) at:
using your TUHH login name and password. Then select “Add courses“, search for “Bioprocess engineering - fundamental practical course” (not “advanced”) and register to the course.
After registration: Please note the time schedule under “details” and subscribe yourself into one group (groups 1-16). The registration is only valid with the subscription to a group. The maximum number of students per group is 4.
If you will not be able to attend the course, unsubscribe in time, so that other students can have a chance!
Please note that due to the pandemic, the number of participants who are not obligated to do the course is restricted. In the case that there are too many registrations we might have to exclude some students (again, this only applies to students whose attendance is voluntarily).
If you have any questions, send an e-mail to niko.juergensen(at)tuhh(dot)de