Advanced Experimental Course Bioprocess Engineering Winter Semester 2018/2019
The course Advanced Practical Course Bioprocess Engineering will be held on
- 21. September 2018 from 14:00 p.m. to 16:00 p.m. (Colloquia + Safety instructions),
- 24. – 28. September 2018 (one week laboratory course, starting at 8:30 a.m.)
- 18. October 2018, at 04:00 p.m. (Presenation IBB and ITB part).
It consists of two parts:
- Fed-Batch cultivation of E. Coli for Aspartase production at the Institute of Bioprocess and Biosystems engineering (IBB) for 3 days
- Enzymatic conversion of Fumaric acid to Aspartic acid at the Institute of Technical Biocatalysis (ITB) for 2 days
You have to participate successfully in both, the colloquia and the safety instructions prior to attending the practical course. Failed colloquia have to be repeated on September 24th (Monday). The practical course will be passed after a presentation and an accepted protocol.
Please, sign in online (via Stud.IP) starting from 15.08.2018 until 17.09.2018 at:
The course Advanced Technical Microbiology will be held on
- 14. September 2018 from 14:00 p.m. to 15:00 p.m. (Colloquia)
- 17. - 21. September 2018 (one week laboratory course, starting at 09:00 am)
If you have any questions, send an e-mail to carola.schroeder(at)tuhh.de.