Bioprocess Engineering - Fundamentals
The experimental course bioprocess engineering will be held on
- Wednesday, 26. February 2020 from 08:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Colloquia + Safety instructions
- 2. March - 6. March 2020 (Mo - Fr)
- 4 days laboratory course, starting at 8:00 a.m.
It consists of two parts:
- Batch cultivation of E.coli at the Institute of Bioprocess and Biosystems engineering (2 days)
- Immobilization, kinetics and enzyme membrane reactor experiments at the Institute of Technical Biocatalysis (2 days)
You have to participate successfully in both, the colloquia and the safety instructions prior to attending the practical course. Failed colloquia have to be repeated on February 28th (Friday).
Please, sign in online (via Stud.IP) until 9.2.2020 at:
using your TUHH login name and password. Then select “Add courses“, search for “Experimental course bioprocess engineering” (not “advanced”) and register to the course.
After registration: Please note the time schedule under “details” and subscribe yourself into one group (groups 1-16). The registration is only valid with the subscription to a group. The maximum number of students per group is 4.
If you will not be able to attend the course, unsubscribe in time, so that other students can have a chance!
If you have any questions, send an e-mail to frederic.perz(at)tuhh.de