- Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht, Centre for Materials and Coastal Research, Institute of Materials Research, Dr. Michael Störmer. Collaboration in magnetron sputtering for metamaterials production.
- Universität Oldenburg, PD Dr. Svend-Age Biehs and his group. Collaboration in theoretical description of thermal transport in metamaterials.
- Hamburg University, Prof. Dr. Horst Weller in his group. Collaboration in the field of high temperature photonics based on photonic structures assembled from monodisperse ceramic and metal/ceramic core/shell particles.
- Hamburg University, Prof. Dr. Kornelius Nielsch and his group on multifunctional nanostructures. Collaboration in the field of high temperature photonics and metamaterials based on atomic layer deposition and anodised aluminium membranes.
- Technische Universität Berlin, Prof. Dr. Klaus Petermann and his group on microwave and photonics. Collaboration on production of silicon photonics structures with electron beam lithography.
- Fraunhofer Heinrich Hertz Institute, Dr. Ralf Steingruber and his group. Collaboration on manufacturing of silicon photonic structures with electron beam lithography.
- University of Alberta, Canada, Prof. Dr. Zubin Jacob and his group. Collaboration on high temperature metamaterials.
- University of York, UK, Prof. Dr. Thomas Krauss and his photonics research group. Collaboration on silicon photonics.
- University of St Andrews, Scotland, UK, Dr. William Whelan-Curtin. Collaboration on slow light structures.
- EMPA laboratories, Switzerland, Prof. Dr. Thomas Graule and his group. Collaboration on nanophosphors for white LED.
- ITMO University, Russia, Prof. Dr. Nikolai Nikonorov and his group. Collaboration on holography and optical glasses.
- University of Leuven, Belgium, Prof. Dr. Thierry Verbiest and Prof. Dr. Guy Koeckelberghs and their groups in the institute of molecular electronics and optics. Collaboration on the functionalization of silicon structures with magnetooptical polymers for optical isolators.
- Geogia Tech, USA, Prof. Joseph Perry and his group on nonlinear optics and two-photon absorption processes. Collaboration on the functionalization of silicon structures with nonlinear polymers for wave mixing on chip.
- Georgia Tech, USA, Prof. Dr. Seth Marder and his group. Collaborationon on novel third order nonlinear organic materials and on the surface functionalization for electrooptics.
- University of Washington, USA, Prof. Dr. Alex Jen and his group on photonics, and optoelectronics research. Collaboration on the functionalization of silicon structures with electrooptical polymers for modulation.
- University of Arizona, USA, Prof. Dr. Robert Norwood and his group on organic magnetooptics. Collaboration on the functionalization of silicon structures with magnetooptical polymers for optical isolators.
- Dassault Systems.
Collaboration on the application of finite integration simulation technique for photonics.