For more job opportunities you can also have a look at the job advertisements of the TUHH.
Unfortunately, there are no positions available for student assistants.
For more information you can ask Dr. Zetzl (zetzl(at)tu-harburg.de).
At our institute student theses are available permanently. For current topics you can ask any of the staff or the group leaders of our three research fields Biorefinery, Nanoporous Materials and Molecular Methods for Separation Processes.
The following topics are currently available:
- Supercritical CO2 drying – Evaluation of System Dynamics for the Determination of Transient Kinetics
- Master Thesis: Adsorption of organic components from fluid mixtures on functionalized mesoporous materials
- Project work: Adsorption of Organic Components from Fluid Mixtures on Mesoporous Materials: Modeling with Cellular Automata
- Master Thesis: Introduction of concentration dependent mixture properties in the COSMO-RS-ES model for aqueous salt and aqueous ionic liquid systems
- Bachelor Thesis: Extension of the COSMO-RS-ES Model for temperature dependency in mixed solvent electrolyte systems