Theses and Jobs
For more job opportunities you can also have a look at the job advertisements of the TUHH.
Unfortunately, there are no positions available for student assistants.
For more information you can ask Dr. Zetzl (zetzl(at)tu-harburg.de).
At our institute student theses are available permanently. For current topics you can ask any of the staff or the group leaders of our three research fields Biorefinery, Nanoporous Materials and Molecular Methods for Separation Processes.
The following topics are currently available:
- Investigation of the mechanism of the CO2 induced gelation of biopolymers towards aerogel production
- 2 step Aquasolv Pretreatment of Wheat Straw in a Biorefinery Cascade for the Production of Platform Chemicals
- Development an extraction concept for the recovery of hemicellulose from hydrothermally pretreated wheat straw in a biorefinery concept
- Supercritical CO2 drying – Evaluation of System Dynamics for the Determination of Transient Kinetics
- Corona-Times-Friendly Master or Bachelor Thesis: Extension of COSMO-RS-ES for temperature dependent aqueous mean ionic activity coefficients
- Master Thesis: Adsorption of organic components from fluid mixtures on functionalized mesoporous materials
- Bachelor Thesis: Investigation of the mechanism of the CO2 induced gelation of biopolymers towards aerogel production – step 5 gel network formation
- Project work: Adsorption of Organic Components from Fluid Mixtures on Mesoporous Materials: Modeling with Cellular Automata