OUTGOING EXCHANGE STUDENTS
- To be eligible for the Erasmus student exchange programme, you must be enrolled at the TUHH, and the ERASMUS stay will start in your second year of the Bachelor at the earliest. In the specific case of Bachelor students, you shall prove to have completed, by the time of the application, at least 30 ECTS credits and that you successfully passed Mathematik I and Mathematik II.
- Information on the application process, on the active agreements as well as on the funding opportunities are available here.
- On the Learning Agreement the student will need the signature of his/her head of studies. A list of head of studies for this School of Studies is provided at the following link.
- Further information can be found on the website of the International Office of the TUHH.
When thinking of starting an exchange period at the TUHH, the candidate should consider the following:
- Selecting complete modules is obligatory! No single lectures can be selected. Only exception is for the Elective Complementary Courses.
- In general, the candidate can choose any course – either it is at Bachelor´s or Master´s level, either it is a seminar or project-based lecture. However, some courses may have prerequisites and candidates should make sure in advance whether the requirements are met. Check the University Calendar for detailed information on the specific course(s) of interest.
- Here is a complete list of Bachelor and Master courses taught in English. Should you, however, be interested in taking courses of a different School of Studies and/or courses that are taught in German, you might choose them from the course catalogue.
- At the TUHH the Erasmus candidates have the possibility to develop a thesis and/or a project work. For this, the candidate should first figure out on which area he/she would like to work on and then contact the respective Professor. A list of Institutes of the School of Study (V) and of the respective Professors is available here.
More information on accommodation, visa requirements, etc. are provided in the website of the International Office of the TUHH.
Prof. Dr.-Ing. P.Gurikov is Deputy Dean International for the School of Process and Chemical Engineering (V)
For questions please contact the research assistant first:
Eißendorfer Straße 38 (O), room 116
Phone: +49 (0)40 42878 – 29 88
Consulation hours: after arrangement