How to apply for support ?

During the application periods you can apply for support.

To start your application please download the Directive for the Duty to Cooperate.
Please note:  By sending this form to ACCO-TUHH  your application is NOT complete yet.

  • Type in your family name, your first name and your main email-address.
  • Check which kind of room you want to apply for/ want support for. It is possible to check both options.
  • Print out the form and sign it.
  • Scan the completed form and send it as a pdf-file back to
  • attach the online-application-form (Exchange students)/admissions letter (Master students) to the same email.

After I have received your above stated documents I will send you the necessary application form(s) according to your wish:

  • the Studierendenwerk application form for a room out of the Freshman-contingent
  • the Accommodation Search Form for support in finding private accommodation.

Please type in both forms if you’d like to stay in a Freshman-room or in a private accommodation.

Please type in the Application form for a Freshman-room if you only want to stay at a Studierendenwerk hall.

Please type only the Accommodation Search Form if you only want support in finding a private room.

For more details about the application procedure for a "Freshman-room" please click here.

You may find details about the support ACCO-TUHH can give to find a private room here.