Information from the EACEA - Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency:
The actions under KA2 make it possible for organisations from different participating countries to work together, to develop, share and transfer best practices and innovative approaches in the fields of education, training and youth.
The following actions are managed by the EACEA as part of the General call for proposals and described in detail in the Programme Guide:
- Strategic Partnerships in the field of education, training and youth;
- Sector Skills Alliances ensuring cooperation between education and employment in tackling skills gaps with regard to one or more occupational profiles in a specific sector;
- Knowledge Alliances cooperation between higher education institutions and enterprises;
- Capacity Building in the field of youth supporting cooperation with Partner Countries;
- Capacity Building in the field of higher education supporting cooperation with Partner Countries.