PhD Student (m/f/d)
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter (m/w/d)
Full-time position (100%) for 4 years, to start at the earliest possible date.
The remuneration is in accordance with TV-L 13
which includes health insurance and social benefits.)
- Teaching of exercise sessions or tutorials for computer science classes at Bachelor or Master level (the teaching language is English)
- Research in the area of 'formal methods in software engineering', publication and presentation of results
- Reasonable engagement in outreach and administrative activities
- University degree in computer science or related fields, with a strong background in computer science
- Prior exposure to research topics in our group is desirable (model checking, code analysis, ...)
- Interest in teaching computer science topics, and in innovative teaching methods
- Commitment, initiative, independence, and the ability to work in a team
- Experience with software development is a plus
- Academic qualification and the opportunity to obtain a doctoral degree
- Pedagogical training
- Inter-disciplinary research and working in a team
Knowledge of German is no prerequisite.
For further information and questions please contact Professor Sibylle Schupp by email or phone. Contact details are available at www.tuhh.de/sts.
TUHH is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive the same consideration.
Please submit your letter of motivation along with your transcripts, CV, theses, previous publications (if any), and one or two references or letters of recommendation electronically to the application portal at TUHH.
The link to the application portal can be found at the end of the German version of this opening. You may apply until January 3, 2022.