Das Startup Dock bietet Studierenden, Wissenschaftlern und Mitarbeitern Hamburger Hochschulen eine Vielzahl relevanter und praxisbezogener Workshops zum Themenkomplex Innovation und Entrepreneurship an. Und das kostenlos! Im besonderen Fokus dieser Veranstaltungen von einem bis zu mehreren Tagen stehen die Anforderungen von Startups und Gründungsinteressierten mit dem Ziel, diese durch wichtige Informationen und spezielles Know-how während der Gründungsphase oder auf dem Weg zum eigenen Unternehmen zu unterstützen.
Agile development & startup basics (in English)
- 14 December 2016 – 14:00–18:00 h
- FASHION CLOUD, Hongkongstraße 1, 20457 Hamburg (3rd floor)
- Martin Brücher & Florian Klemt (founders of FASHION CLOUD)
In cooperation with FASHION CLOUD and Startup Dock the TUHH-Career Center offers to undergraduate and graduate students of TUHH the possibility to take part in this workshop. This workshop is recommended for students who are interested in the basics of agile software development and state of the art methods & tools that are applied in startups as well as for students that plan on founding their own company one day. This workshop consists of two parts.Part I:
Recommended for students who are interested in the basics of agile software development and state of the art methods & tools that are applied in startups.
- The Lean Startup Method and its implementation
- Introduction into the SCRUM framework and its utility (especially for startups)
- Achieving basic knowledge about the Kanban approach and its integration into agile software development
- Showcasing some of FASHION CLOUD's tools that make professional work life easy
This part touches on some basic startup knowhow which might be relevant for students that plan on founding their own company one day. It will be more like an open Q&A session built around following questions:
- How to build a team?
- Who is my customer?
- How to find an investor?
- Where to find general info about startups and founding?
Speakers will be two of the founders incl. the CTO of the Hamburg-based IT-Startup FASHION CLOUD. Participants get the chance to learn from their first-hand experience and exchange ideas in an interactive learning environment.
If you are registered for an event or appointment and cannot attend, please unregister yourself as soon as possible. Unexcused absences will result in blacklisting. In order to register for future events or appointments you will be required to apply in person at the Career Center office.
+49 40 42878 -4699