Das Startup Dock bietet Studierenden, Wissenschaftlern und Mitarbeitern Hamburger Hochschulen eine Vielzahl relevanter und praxisbezogener Workshops zum Themenkomplex Innovation und Entrepreneurship an. Und das kostenlos! Im besonderen Fokus dieser Veranstaltungen von einem bis zu mehreren Tagen stehen die Anforderungen von Startups und Gründungsinteressierten mit dem Ziel, diese durch wichtige Informationen und spezielles Know-how während der Gründungsphase oder auf dem Weg zum eigenen Unternehmen zu unterstützen.
Agile development & startup basics (in English)
- 14 December 2016 – 14:00–18:00 h
- FASHION CLOUD, Hongkongstraße 1, 20457 Hamburg (3rd floor)
- Martin Brücher & Florian Klemt (founders of FASHION CLOUD)
In cooperation with FASHION CLOUD and Startup Dock the TUHH-Career Center offers to undergraduate and graduate students of TUHH the possibility to take part in this workshop. This workshop is recommended for students who are interested in the basics of agile software development and state of the art methods & tools that are applied in startups as well as for students that plan on founding their own company one day. This workshop consists of two parts.Part I:
Recommended for students who are interested in the basics of agile software development and state of the art methods & tools that are applied in startups.
- The Lean Startup Method and its implementation
- Introduction into the SCRUM framework and its utility (especially for startups)
- Achieving basic knowledge about the Kanban approach and its integration into agile software development
- Showcasing some of FASHION CLOUD's tools that make professional work life easy
This part touches on some basic startup knowhow which might be relevant for students that plan on founding their own company one day. It will be more like an open Q&A session built around following questions:
- How to build a team?
- Who is my customer?
- How to find an investor?
- Where to find general info about startups and founding?
Register here. Speakers will be two of the founders incl. the CTO of the Hamburg-based IT-Startup FASHION CLOUD. Participants get the chance to learn from their first-hand experience and exchange ideas in an interactive learning environment.
If you are registered for an event or appointment and cannot attend, please unregister yourself as soon as possible. Unexcused absences will result in blacklisting. In order to register for future events or appointments you will be required to apply in person at the Career Center office.
Key Critical Success Factors (in English)
- 17/18 June 2017
- NIT - Room E25, Kasernenstraße 12, 21073 Hamburg
- Prof. Sebastian Fixson, Babson College
Almost all companies fail. And most of these failures occur at a young age. The survival rate of new ventures ranges between 40% and 95% - depending on how one defines failure. Three categories of potential failures are the subject of this course: marketing, finance, and people.The course engages students in discussions and exercises to explore the mechanisms through which key factors can lead to business failure in new business situations, and investigate ways to mitigate the associated risks. Examples include start-ups and new businesses from a variety of industries.Overarching goal of this course is to develop
- an entrepreneurial mindset, which is useful for start-ups, existing businesses, and non-profit organizations and
- a set of tools and methods to navigate the early and uncertain phase of any new business.
Pre-course assignment: Describe in less than 500 words the key aspects of your current business idea. Make sure to include the two biggest reasons for why, in your opinion, the idea could fail. To be e-mailed to the instructor one week before course starts!
For more information check: here
In order to register, send an e-mail to email@example.com
Vorbereitung auf das Bank-Gespräch
- Startup Dock oder SHB
- Verena Kuthning, Leiterin Firmenkundencenter Harburg
- Finanzplan-Erstellung für Gründungsteams
- Vorbereitung auf das Bank-Gepräch
- auf Anfrage
+49 40 42878 -4699