CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
You are invited to submit an abstract for papers (about 250 words) to the NBDC 2017 that will be selected for oral and poster presentations. The abstracts should be sent by email as Microsoft Word file formatted as: A4, font Arial, size 12, containing: title of the paper, author(s) name(s), affiliation(s), address(es), phone, fax and email.
Abstract submission can be done until March 3rd, 2017.
Abstract Submission to:
Guidelines for paper preparation
Topics for Papers, Posters, and Industrial Presentations
Conference sessions are planned and papers, posters and industrial presentations are requested on subjects related to dewatering and drying within the following areas:
- Drying applied to different industrial sectors
- Drying theory, fundamentals and kinetics
- Modeling, simulation and optimization of drying
- Drying intensification, vibration, infra-red, ultra-sound and micro-wave
- Different types of drying processes
- Product quality and drying process control
- Separation and dewatering processes
- Drying of different materials
- Heat pump drying and other innovative technologies
- Energy savings and other aspects in drying
- Environmental impact of drying and dewatering processes
- Drying and dewatering equipment design and scaling-up
- Industrial drying and dewatering.
Paper submission will open after Abstract notifications.
The special session ”Novelty Day on Sustainable Organic Foods - Drying and Processing” will be organized at the NBDC 2017.
The submitted papers will be published in the e-Proceedings of the NBDC 2017.