Viscosimetry and contact angle measurement devices
Contact angle measurement instrument
Applied to measure contact angles of sessile drops on solids and surface tension of liquids. The measurements can be performed according to DIN 55660.
Rotational Viscometer RHEOTEST RN4.1
Measurement of viscosity of liquids. The sample (25 - 30 ml) is filled into the lower cylinder which is placed in a thermostat. The upper rotatable cylinder is moved into the lower one and fixed.
- Rotation speed: 0.1 ... 1000 U/min
- Temperature: 20 ... 80 °C
- Rotation angle: 50 ... 300°
- Frequency: 0.001 ... 10 Hz
- Torque: 0.1 ... 150 mNm
- Shear rate: 0.67 ... 6700 1/s
Tensiometer Krüss K100
- Measurement of surface tension and interfacial tension using ring method
- Contact angle and surface free energy of powders
- Density of liquids
- Measurement of temperature