Lectures in English
Please find our study packages for incoming exchange students in the following graphic. Naturally, these can change over the course of an academic year. However, they offer you a guideline when selecting your courses for your Learning Agreement.
Incoming students are advised to choose mainly courses of one school, as mixing different programs might result in timetable problems. Preferentially these courses should be offered by the school responsible for the agreement. Please be aware that there are certain courses that have a limited capacity or require a certain process of registration (e.g. a proper application with CV). Those courses are indicated in orange in the column „Capacity“.
Selecting complete modules is obligatory!
Single lectures can only be selected, if announced as Elective Complementary Course.
Some courses may have prerequisites. Candidates should make sure they meet the requirements. For information check: University Calendar
For courses with a limited number of participants candidates should contact the organising institute well in advance and check availability.
For further and more detailed information regarding courses, ECTS, term and limitation of seats:
- Contact directly the specific institutes
- See curricula of studies: International Master Program in Mechanical Engineering and Management (MEM), Master International Management and Engineering (IWI), Master Logistics, Infrastructure and Mobility (LIM), Bachelor Logistics and Mobility (LUM)
- Visit the website of the International Office: Application Procedure
- See TUHH Module Descriptions
- Search for TUHH Module Descriptions
Contact for international support
Jutta Janzen (j.janzen(at)tuhh.de): Overseas Programs: Admission and advisory service for international exchange students, financial assistance, scholarships, Visa, Insurance, Tutor Program for international students „Welcome@TUHH“
Aylin Kruse (accomodation(at)tuhh.de): Accommodation Office for international degree students and exchange students at TUHH
Malgorzata Safari (safari(at)tuhh.de): Tutor Program Welcome@TUHH