If you want to write a final thesis at our institute, please follow the process mentioned below for a quick response.
1. Ensure that your topic or issue fits with our three research directions or with our theses' tenders
2. Write an application to Kirstin Strahl-Höhler
This application must contain the following parts:
- Transcript of your results/grades
- Expected beginning date
- Thesis' topic
- Thesis@institute: topic reference or your idea
- Thesis@corporation: detailed description of your topic / tasks
If you want to write your thesis in a corporation, please arrange enough time for the application process.
3. We will send a confirmation and check your application. After an adequate processing time we either invite you to a kick-off meeting or reject your thesis with some alternatives.
All further information on the registration and submission process of the master thesis is provided on a separate page you will find on the left side under "Thesis", it is called "Registration / Submission of the Master Thesis". Please make sure you have read and followed the insctructions given there closely!
Thanks in advance.
Please find below a list of current thesis topics you may apply for.
- !CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE!!! PRODUCT DESIGN MODULARIZATION AND COST MANAGEMENT Description
- !CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE!!! REPLICATION: Replication of a product cost simulation - Description
- !CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE!!! DIGITALIZATION: Literature research about actual practices and knowledge - Description
- DYNAMICS OF SOCIAL NORMS: Replication of an agent-based model - Description
- FRAUD DYNAMICS AND CONTROLS IN ORGANIZATIONS: Replication of an agent-based model - Description
- !CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE!!! THESIS AT THE SUPPLY CHAIN INNOVATION DEPARTMENT - INFINEON ECHNOLOGY AG: Modelling Agents to be used in Simulation for Semiconductor Supply Chain Planning - Description
- LITERATURE REVIEW ON BUSINESS / ORGANIZATIONAL FORECASTING: Possibility of various systematic literature reviews and bibliometric analyses using data extraction and mapping techinques
- !CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE!!! META-MODELING: Understanding the behavior of complexity - Description
- !CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE!!! AGENT-BASED MODELING OF INHERITANCE TAXATION: Build a model of an artificial society and explore the effects of inheritance taxation with the help of ABM (explorative topic)- Description
Please note our guidelines for writing a master thesis at our institute!
If your student project includes a programming task, please note our coding guidelines.