The world presents a difficult task by the climate change. In order to reach the political goal and limit the global warming to 2 °C, all countries need to contribute to the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions. [read more...]
Are you a student of the University of Jordan (UJ) or Hamburg Universtiy of Technology (TUHH)? Then you have the chance to
- Research for your thesis for up to six month
at one partner university.
This program is designed for, but not limited to, students of the Master programs:
- M.Sc. Renewable Energy (University of Jordan)
- M.Sc. Renewable Energy (Hamburg Universtiy of Technology)
- M.Sc. Energy and Environmental Engineering (Hamburg Universtiy of Technology)
- M.Sc. Process Engineering (Hamburg Universtiy of Technology)
- M.Sc. Bioprocess Engineering (Hamburg Universtiy of Technology)
- M.Sc. Energy Systems (Hamburg Universtiy of Technology)
The exchange is well attuned with your study plan and allows you to spend one semester abroad without delaying your studies or decreasing the quality of your education. On top of that you gain insight into a different country and culture - an enrichment for your personality and a booster for your career!