WP 2 Edutainment
- Raising public awareness on impact of climatic change on water quality
- To make people familiar with potentially necessary future measures (e.g. by means of local seminars and workshops together with NGOs)
- Cooperation with and between schools
- Exchange of students between partner universities
- Production of a documentary
Pupils from Norwegian and German upper secondary schools interact with the DiPol consortium. In order to raise public awareness on climate change related impacts on water quality and to demonstrate their specific interest in this very actual topic, pupils from Oslo's Elvebakken school designed and prepared an article about their project contribution. This article is one of the important outcomes of work package 2 on EduTainment.
- Studying the future (Pupils report on DiPol related activities at the Norwegian case study) [pdf, 5.7 MB]
DiPol give students the chance to accompany scientists and do research themselves. They learn the correlations between climate changes and water quality and can pass their experiences on to others. The students document their observations in a short film. The DiPol documentary - from students for students across regions and borders.
Here you can find a selection of film excerpts produced by both, Norwegian and German pupils.
Excursion on the Oslo fjord (Norwegian case study)
Taking samples at the German case study Hamburg-Wilhelmsburg (I)
Taking samples at the German case study Hamburg-Wilhelmsburg (II)
Investing in the future by working together for a sustainable and competitive region