Here you find the documents to our meetings, workshops etc.
7th DiPol Consortium Meeting, Amsterdam (NL)
The7th Consortium Meeting of the DiPol project (March 19-21, 2012) took place in Amsterdam. You may view or download, both the meeting agenda and the minutes from this site. The presentations of the meeting are available for download from the Member Area (password required).
Workshop on pathogenic bacteria (WG-B), Luebeck (D)
The University of Applied Sciences Luebeck as leader of Working Group ‘B’ organises a one-day workshop on pathogenic bacteria. The workshop will focus on investigation results from the two case studies in Hamburg-Wilhelmsburg (D) as well as Copenhagen (DK). The results should be implemented into a database for risk assessment and evaluation of the bacterial pollution of drinking water. A summary of the workshop outcomes will be presented in the framework of the next consortium meeting in March 2010.
The presentations of the Workshop in Luebeck are available for download from the Member Area (password required).
DiPol Workshop on WP3 and WP4 - The Hague (Netherlands)
The presentations of the workshop in The Hague are available for download from the Member Area (password required).
2nd DiPol Consortium Meeting, Copenhagen (Denmark)
The presentations of the 2nd Consortium Meeting in Copenhagen are available for download from the Member Area (password required).
Kick-off Meeting, Hamburg
- Project: Regulations and obligations [pdf, 635 kb]
- Project: Objectives and Perspectives [pdf, 1,2 MB]
- WP2: Edutainment and Case site Wilhelmsburg [pdf, 6,7 MB]
- WP3: Risk analysis and Case site Inner Oslo Fjord [pdf, 753 kb]
- Case site: Harrestrup stream [pdf, 5,1 MB kb]
- Case site: Göta älv [pdf, 4,2 MB]
- WP4: SIMACLIM possibilities [pdf, 3,7 MB]
- FLC and reporting on finance [pdf, 271 kb]
- Dioxins and PCBs in the river Elbe: Complementary paper by Partner 2 (BSU) et al. on "Dioxins and PCBs in solid matter from the River Elbe, its tributaries and the North Sea (longitudinal profile, 2008)" [pdf, 4.3 MB, language: english]
Investing in the future by working together for a sustainable and competitive region