Links to the Interreg IVB Projects
A total of 53 projects have been approved so far under the Interreg IVB North Sea Region Programme (2007 – 2013).
Hereof 16 projects are related to Priority 2 “The sustainable management of our environment” whereas 7 projects addressing the intervention area 2.3 “Adapting to and reducing risks posed to society and nature by a changing climate”.
These projects are closely interrelated as regards their specific content and DiPol intends to establish a mutual exchange and communication with these projects.
For more detailed information and/or in order to get into contact with these projects please follow the links below.
Interreg IVB projects, Priority 2, AoI 2.3 “Adapting to and reducing risks posed to society and nature by a changing climate”
- Aquarius: Farmers as water manager under changing climatic conditions [Denmark]
- BioChar: Climate changing soil [Netherlands]
- CLIWAT: Climate & Water [Denmark]
- CPA: Climate Proof Areas [Netherlands]
- Mare: Managing Adaptive Responses to changing flood risk in the North [Netherlands]
- SAWA: Strategic Alliance for integrated Water Management Actions [Germany]
Investing in the future by working together for a sustainable and competitive region