Final Conference 2011
The Final Conference of the Interreg-IVB project DiPol took place on September 15th 2011 in Hamburg, Germany.
During nearly three years the project consortium comprehensively investigated 4 case studies located in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Germany. Monitoring data under both, regular and extreme weather conditions has been gained and made available in a visualized format through the Web-based Knowledge Platform, one of the major project deliverables. Tools to access and model the impact of climate change on the coastal zone due to loads of rivers with toxic contaminants and mixtures have been applied. Moreover, under active participation of local and regional stakeholders the communication and simulation tool SIMACLIM has been developed.
During the conference these project deliverables were presented and discussed. A number of stakeholders participated and provided feedback on the tools and models, thus contributed towards a final enhancement until the project's completion in June 2012. Finally the DiPol Documentary - a video filmlet made by students from Norway and Germany, showing the project from their perspective - has been presented for the first time.
The conference program is online available. To download the program click here.
The conference presentations (PDF files) are available for download.
- 1. Gothenburg case study (4.3 MB)
- 2. Copenhagen case study (7.9 MB)
- 3. Oslo case study (9.0 MB)
- 4. Hamburg case study (8.8 MB)
- 5. Toxicity profiling
- 6. WKP and Scremotox (4.9 MB)
- 7. SIMACLIM (I) - Sensitivity model (6.5 MB)
- 8. SIMACLIM (II) - Sensitivity model (3.5 MB)
- 9. SIMACLIM (III) - 4RM (2.3 MB)
- 10. Feedback from the NSRP (9.8 MB)
- 11. KLIWAS project (3.2 MB)
- 12. SAWA project (8.6 MB)
- 13. Aquarius project (3.0 MB)
- 14. CLIWAT project (10.7 MB)
- 15. KLIMZUG NORD project (12.8 MB)
Photos of the Final Conference 2011
Investing in the future by working together for a sustainable and competitive region