|12/2019–present ||Research assistant at the Institute of Control Systems, Hamburg University of Tech. |
|02/2017-10/2019 ||M.Sc. (by research) in Control Systems, Indian Institute of Technology Mandi, India |
|12/2016-08/2014 ||Engineer Executive ,Torrent Power Ltd., India |
|06/2014 ||B.E. in Electrical Engineering, Krishna Institute of Engineering and Technology, India |
Publications on Data-driven control:
- Sharan, Bindu and Dittmer, Antje and Werner, Herbert: Real-time Model Predictive Control for Wind Farms: a KoopmanDynamic Mode Decomposition Approach. (submitted for ACC 2022)
- Syed, Wasif Haider and Eichler, Annika and Nawaz, Ayla and Sharan, Bindu and Werner, Herbert . Koopman-based Kalman Filter for Fault Detection for the Superconducting Radio Frequency Cavities of the European XFEL (presented at CDC 2021)
Publications on Fault diagnosis and Wind turbine
- Sharan, Bindu, and Jain, Tushar, "Actuator and Sensor Fault Diagnosis for Wind Energy Conversion Systems," 2018 15th International Conference on Control, Automation, Robotics and Vision (ICARCV), 2018, pp. 955-959, doi: 10.1109/ICARCV.2018.8581339.
- B. Sharan and T. Jain, "Fault Diagnosis for Open-Circuited Faults in 3-Phase Uncontrolled Rectifier of Wind Energy Power Conversion Systems," 2018 15th International Conference on Control, Automation, Robotics and Vision (ICARCV), 2018, pp. 92-97, doi: 10.1109/ICARCV.2018.8581145.
- Sharan, Bindu, and Jain, Tushar and Yamé, J. Josheph, "Diagnosis of Unbalanced and Open-Circuited Faults in 3-phase Uncontrolled Rectifier as a part of the Grid-tied Wind turbine," 2019 4th Conference on Control and Fault Tolerant Systems (SysTol), 2019, pp. 354-359, doi: 10.1109/SYSTOL.2019.8864761.
- Sharan, Bindu, and Jain, Tushar. "Spectral analysis-based fault diagnosis algorithm for 3-phase passive rectifiers in renewable energy systems." IET Power Electronics 13.16 (2020): 3818-3829.
- A. Dittmer, B. Sharan and H. Werner, "A Velocity quasiLPV-MPC Algorithm for Wind Turbine Control," 2021 European Control Conference (ECC), 2021, pp. 1550-1555, doi: 10.23919/ECC54610.2021.9654878.
Publications on other topics:
Winter term 2021/2022 Control Systems Theory and Design
Winter term 2020/2021 Control Systems Theory and Design