|Office:||Building N, Room 1039|
|Telephone:||+49 40 42878-3407|
Distributed and scalable cooperative control of Multi-Agent systems
Stability Analysis with Integral Quadratic Constraints
Data-driven Techniques in Control
Ongoing student projects:
- Salomon Sanchez, Rafael: Development of a Model Predictive Controller for an Anutonomous Drone. Master Thesis (at IAV Automotive Engineering Inc. )
- Paulsen, Peter: Experimental Investigations into the eect of Communication Constraints on Performance of Cooperative Control Algorithms: Case Study with Quadrotors. Master's Thesis
- Hespe, Christian: Analysis of distributed control algorithms for general non-linear mobile agents. Master's Thesis
- Ganz, Felix: Koopman Operator based control with LMI methods. Project Work.
Experimental student projects:
- Paulsen, Peter (2019): Development of a software framework for implementation of Co-operative control algorithms on a swarm of small quadrotors. Project Work.
- Paulsen, Peter (2019): Literature review of Formation control and Flocking algorithms for cooperative control of mobile robots. Research Seminar.
- Sivanand, Shankar (2019): An online optimization based torque vectoring control technique for an electric racing car.
- Strübing, Manuel (2019): An underwater test-bed setup for modeling acoustic communications in underwater test-bed setup for modeling acoustic communications in formation control of underwater robots. Bachelor Thesis.
- Salomon, Rafael (2018): Control of small quadrotor with LQ(Linear Quadratic) Techniques using ROS nodes within Simulink. Project Work.
- Ongrungroj, Pongpol (2018) : Attitude control of a small quadrotor with Quaternions. Project Work.
- Kothakapu, Raja Vardhan Reddy (2018): Hinf Controller Design for Position and Attitude Control of a small quadrotor. Project work.
- Schradick, Dennis (2018): Real-time calibration for localization of UAVs using ultra wide band sensors. (External) Master Thesis.
- Hastedt, Philipp (2017): System Identication of a Quadrotor using Indoor Positioning System. Bachelor thesis. Supervised by Datar, Adwait, Werner, Herbert
- Woidelko, Mirco Fabian (2017): Localization of a Quad-roter Helicopter using Indoor Positioning, Optical Flow Sensor and IMU Data. Bachelor Thesis. Supervised by Datar, Adwait, Werner, Herbert.
- Attar, Abdul Nasser (2017): Identication of a Linear Parameter Varying Dynamic Model of an electric sports car.. Master's Thesis.
Theory/simulation oriented student projects:
- Dio, Maximilian (2019): Investigations into the Control Architecture for Cooperative Control of Vehicles. Bachelor's Thesis.
- Shalghar, Ajay (2018): Comparison of LPV controller synthesis with LPV tools and synthesis with full block scalings
- Häuslein, Julius (2018): Dynamic quantization for formation control of underwater robotic agents. Bachelor Thesis.
- Jadhav, Shashank (2017): Convergence of consensus algorithms for multi-agent systems under communication constraints. Master's Thesis
- Naumann, Konrad (2017): Nonlinear control of a quadrotor for stabiliyation from arbitrary initial conditions. Master Thesis
Student projects related to data-driven techniques:
- Bakr, Mohamed Ahmed Mustafa (2018): Systematic procedure for Extended MIMO Data driven control and Implementation on Control Moment Gyroscope. Project Work.
- Ghoorchian, Saeed (2017): Kernelized principal component analysis of a Linear Parameter Varying model of a Gyroscope. Master's Thesis