|Office:||Building N, Room 1039|
|Telephone:||+49 40 42878-3407|
Distributed cooperative control of Multi-Agent systems
Experimental Student Projects:
- Sivanand, Shankar (Ongoining): An online optimization based torque vectoring control technique for an electric racing car.
- Strübing, Manuel (Ongoing): An underwater test-bed setup for modeling acoustic communications in underwater test-bed setup for modeling acoustic communications in formation control of underwater robots. Bachelor Thesis.
- Paulsen, Peter (Ongoing): Development of a software framework for implementation of Co-operative control algorithms on a swarm of small quadrotors. Project Work.
- Salomon, Rafael (2018): Control of small quadrotor with LQ(Linear Quadratic) Techniques using ROS nodes within Simulink. Project Work.
- Ongrungroj, Pongpol (2018) : Attitude control of a small quadrotor with Quaternions. Project Work.
- Kothakapu, Raja Vardhan Reddy (2018): Hinf Controller Design for Position and Attitude Control of a small quadrotor. Project work.
- Schradick, Dennis (2018): Real-time calibration for localization of UAVs using ultra wide band sensors. (External) Master Thesis.
- Hastedt, Philipp (2017): System Identication of a Quadrotor using Indoor Positioning System. Bachelor thesis. Supervised by Datar, Adwait, Werner, Herbert
- Woidelko, Mirco Fabian (2017): Localization of a Quad-roter Helicopter using Indoor Positioning, Optical Flow Sensor and IMU Data. Bachelor Thesis. Supervised by Datar, Adwait, Werner, Herbert.
- Attar, Abdul Nasser (2017): Identication of a Linear Parameter Varying Dynamic Model of an electric sports car.. Master's Thesis.
Theoretical Student Projects:
- Shalghar, Ajay (Ongoing): Comparison of LPV controller synthesis with LPV tools and synthesis with full block scalings
- Häuslein, Julius (2018): Dynamic quantization for formation control of underwater robotic agents. Bachelor Thesis.
- Jadhav, Shashank (2017): Convergence of consensus algorithms for multi-agent systems under communication constraints. Master's Thesis
- Naumann, Konrad (2017): Nonlinear control of a quadrotor for stabiliyation from arbitrary initial conditions. Master Thesis.
|11/2016–present||Research assistant at the Institute of Control Systems, Hamburg University of Tech.|
|09/2014-10/2016||M.Sc. in Mathematical modeling in Engineering (www.mathmods.eu)|
|07/2012–08/2014||Research Engineer, Mercedes Benz R&D, India / Diamler RD, Stuttgart|
|06/2012||B.E. in Mechanical Engineering, University of Pune,India|
 Datar, A.V., Fyta, M., Marconi, U.M.B. and Melchionna, S., 2017. Electrokinetic Lattice Boltzmann solver coupled to Molecular Dynamics: application to polymer translocation. Langmuir, 33(42), pp.11635-11645.
 Datar, A., Schneider, D., Mirali, F., Werner, H. and Frey, H., 2018, June. A Memory Weighted Protocol for Sampled-Data Systems Subjected to Packet Dropouts. In 2018 Annual American Control Conference (ACC) (pp. 2485-2490). IEEE.
 Datar, A., Schulz, E. and Werner, H., 2018, June. Identification of Linear Parameter-Varying Models with Unknown Parameter Dependence Using $\varepsilon $-Support Vector Regression. In 2018 Annual American Control Conference (ACC) (pp. 2011-2016). IEEE.
 Jadhav, S., Datar, A. and Werner, H., 2018, June. Distributed Approach to Dynamic Quantization for Multi-Agent Systems. In 2018 Annual American Control Conference (ACC) (pp. 2473-2478). IEEE.
 Bakr, M., Datar, A., Gonzalez A. and Werner, H., 2018. Data-Driven Control for a Class of Non-Linear MIMO Systems. Accepted for presentation at the 57th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control