Instruction for abstract submission
- The official language for the conference is English.
- Please use the template provided HERE
- Please note that each registration entitles one presentation/ paper only.
- Please consider the following instructions while preparing and submitting your abstract:
- Author: Indicate the corresponding author and the presenter.
- Keywords: List 3-5 keywords.
- Topic: Indicate one or two topics among the following topics:
- Nanoscale damage mechanics
- Nanocomposites with advanced functions
- Nanocomposites with enhanced mechanical properties
- Multi-functional nanomaterials
- Biobased nanocomposites
- Graphene-Based nanocomposites
- Hybrid nanocomposites
- Interfaces and Interphase
- Characterization of nanocomposite
- Nanoscale modelling
- Molecular dynamics and atomistic modelling
Name your abstract as your surname.pdf and email it to abstract(at)icnn6.org, indicating your title as the e-mail subject.
Abstract submissions are limited to 1 submission per corresponding author. Presenters are only permitted 1 presentation within the official program.
Only submissions until the 30th April 2020 will be considered.