Information on Covid-19 and the winter term 2020/21
Due to the current circumstances, we decided to inform you about the developments concerning our institute on this webpage:
- Winter semester begin is postponed to Su., 01.11.2020 and ends on Su., 31.01.2021.
- The examination office is open again, so you can schedule an appointment to hand in your theses.
- Due to the current "hard lockdown" until Su., 10.01.2021, and consequent issues to print the theses, the submission dates for final theses has been postponed to Wed., 20.01.2021, for all students.
- We do not provide any appointments in person for the time being. Please feel free to contact us via email to make a Zoom appointment by mutual arrangement.
- For course related questions, please use the forum for the specific course on STUD.IP to post your question.
- For phone calls, during our working hours, please be patient and let the phone ring a while for the rerouting to catch.
1. Will you provide online access to the courses in winter term 2020/21?
Yes, we will provide online access to our courses for TUHH as well as exchange students.
2. I had to leave Germany to return to my home country, already. How do I receive information on course-specific developments?
When you have not received access to STUD.IP, yet, we will keep you informed via email. Please make sure to let us know, once you have received your STUD.IP account, so we can add you to the specific groups.
3. Do you still accept applications for master, bachelor, and project theses?
Yes, we do. Please follow the regular procedure as indicated here.
5. Am I still required to hand in a hard copy of my thesis?
Yes, you are. Please hand in two hard copies of your bachelor/master thesis, as per ASPO §21(6), to the examination office. It is still a requirement to submit a glue-bound version; a loose-bound version will not be accepted.
6. What submission date do I have to set on my thesis when I have to send it by mail now.
As submission date counts the date at which the hardcopy reaches the TUHH; not the post stamp of the sending date. On the thesis' cover page, please put the same date for submission as the one when you sign the authorship.
We will keep you updated regarding our institute and our courses either here or on STUD.IP.
General information on Covid-19, provided by the TUHH, you can find here.