The lecture focusses on:
- Regulatory Framework (e.g. WFD)
- Main instruments for the water management and protection
- In depth knowledge of relevant measures of water pollution control
- Urban drainage, treatment options in different regions on the world
- Rainwater management, improved management of heavy rainfalls, downpours, rainwater harvesting, rainwater infiltration
- Case Studies and Field Trips
The literature listed below is available in the library of the TUHH.
- Water and wastewater technology Hammer, M. J. 1., & . (2012). (7. ed., internat. ed.). Boston [u.a.]: Pearson Education International.
- Water and wastewater engineering : design principles and practice: Davis, M. L. 1. (2011). . New York, NY: McGraw-Hill.
- Biological wastewater treatment: (2011). C. P. Leslie Grady, Jr. (3. ed.). London, Boca Raton, Fla. [u.a.]: IWA Publ.