This internship-accompanying seminar is an exchange opportunity for all TUHH students who are currently doing an advanced internship.
The kick-off meeting for the winter semester 2020/21 takes place at November 5th 2020. Register here.
Aim of the event:
You exchange ideas with other students currently doing an internship, thus gaining insights into the experience of others and reflecting on your own internship. You will receive helpful tips on how to shape your internship and network with fellow students.
Course of the event:
- Getting to know all participants and their internship placements
- Reflection and presentation of your own internship
- Discussion of topics of particular interest to you with the group and Career Centre staff
- If required, input on the topics internship certificate, internship report, linking the professional future to the internship
- Networking and appointments for follow-up meetings
Requirements: At the time of the course you are in the higher Bachelor's semester or Master's programme. The event is suitable for accompanying both voluntary and compulsory internships and particularly suitable for accompanying the advanced internship AIW/GES and PraxisPlus internship.
Location: This event takes place online. The access data for the meeting tool will be sent to participants in advance by e-mail.
Technical requirements: An Internet-capable computer, microphone (preferably as a headset) and webcam are required. For networking after work, we suggest you have a beverage of your choice handy.
Language: German and English as required
Contact at the TUHH Career Center