Opportunities for companies to collaborate
- Fishing for Experience
Interdisciplinary student teams work alongside their studies on a business project for your company. The teams employ agile project management methods.
- Advanced Internship AIW/GES Fachpraktikum AIW/GES
Mandatory internship right before bachelor's thesis in the degree courses Allgemeine Ingenieurwissenschaften (AIW) and General Engineering Sciences (GES). The programme offers the opportunity to find interns and/or participate in the preparation programme (e.g. internship fair).
This internship programme is an opportunity to hire interns and boost your profile on the TUHH’s campus.
- Career Forum
This event is an opportunity for one-to-one meetings with students and graduates of the TUHH. It is also a chance to represent your company at a careers fair.
- Stellenwerk Careers Fair
- Career Center Semester Program
- Seminars/workshops run by speakers from your company. Seminars are an opportunity to come into contact with students and graduates of the TUHH.
- Mock interviews: Mock interviews are an opportunity for students and graduates to train with you for job interviews.
- Career Paths: Alumni of the TUHH who are now working for your company provide students with an insight into their everyday working life. This can be combined with a trip to your company premises.
- Job site Stellenwerk
- Marketing and Sponsoring
- Startup Dock