Chemical Industry, Coating technology, development and manufacturing of self-adhesive product and system solutions
As of September 2015, the tesa SE group of companies is headquartered in Norderstedt, near Hamburg, where the company built a new complex to accommodate more than 1,000 employees. At 160 million euros, the move marks the largest investment in the history of tesa, combining the company’s headquarters and a research and technology center at a single site. Streamlined communication channels and close physical proximity will now allow the technology group to respond even faster to customers’ requirements – a big plus in the international competition to develop innovative products. 52 affiliates and eight production sites, along with an efficient logistics structure and high-performance service network, ensure that the product and system solutions from tesa maintain their global presence, and that the company can reach customers in over 100 countries. Sites in Africa, Asia/Australia, Eastern Europe, Middle East, North America, South America, Western Europe.
tesa has a staff of about 4,450 people worldwide (as of December 2017), with just under 2,500 of them in Germany.
tesa is interested in students who are majoring in one of the following specializations:
Chemists / Chemical Engineers / Process Engineers / Industrial Engineers
tesa is interested in interviews regarding:
Positions: Interns / Working Students / Direct Entry Positions
Expectations towards the participants of the Career Forum
- One of the world’s leading manufacturers of self-adhesive product and system solutions
- More than 125 years of experience in coating technology and development of adhesives
- Headquarters with research and technology center at a single site
- 1,257.8 million euros in sales in 2017 (previous year: 1,145.8 million euros)
- Strategic alignment toward establishing and developing high-tech fields of application, environmentally friendly production technologies, and business structures in growth regions
Application Tip: Apply to all companies that interest you. If you do not receive a one-to-one interview, you have the opportunity to get in touch with your preferred company on the day of the event. Each company will be represented with a stand in the foyer of the main building.
Application deadline: 01.05.2019
The following companies are also represented at the Career Forum 2019: