Visiting International Research Student

If you are coming to TUHH for a short research stay or an internship, you will have to register as a Guest Researcher (not as an exchange student). Please, contact the STUDIS department for registration. A short overview for students wanting to come to TUHH for a project work or an internship can be found in the section internship at TUHH.

Important information concerning visa, residence and work permit can be found in the brochure Information for international students.

Please use the special services of Hamburg Welcome Center  for arranging your residence permit and city registration as well as guidance for your new start in Hamburg.