Student's Accident Insurance

All TUHH students have Unfallkasse Nord insurance cover for any accidents they may have on their way to and from the university. This cover also extends to events held or organized by the TUHH. Futher information is given by Unfallkasse Nord or Gesetzliche Unfallversicherung.

If you have an accident please inform the attending doctor. He will contact Unfallkasse Nord that will inform us. Afterwards you will get a form which you have to fill in and send it to the admissions office (STUDIS). Please tick the box for "Hamburg" on the form. Exception: In case of an accident at Hochschulsport please get in contact with the staff at Hochschulsport directly.

Please keep in mind that this accident insurance does not cover private activities. On an excursion, for instance, your free time will count as private activity.

Contact person at admissions office (STUDIS):
Ms Claudia Albrecht