Dates & Respites
- Summer semester 2020: 1 April 2020 to 30 September 2020
- First day of lectures: tentatively 20 April 2020
Last day of lectures: tentatively 28 July 2020
Holiday break: 1 to 6 June 2020
- Winter semester 2020/2021: 1 October 2020 to 31 March 2021
- First day of lectures: 01 November 2020
Last day of lectures: 30 January 2020
Holiday break: 20 December 2020 to 3 January 2021
- Summer semester 2021: 1 April 2021 to 30 September 2021
- First day of lectures: 1 April 2021
Last day of lectures: 14 July 2021
Holiday break: 9 to 16 May 2021
- Deadline of application
- The deadline of application for all Bachelor's degree courses in winter semester 2020/21 expires on August 20, 2020. And the deadline of application for German language Master's degree courses (under restriction) expires on July 15 (winter semester only). The deadline for German language Master's programmes (free from restriction) expires on January 03 (summer semester) and July 15 (winter semester). The deadline for the international Master's courses expires on March 1 (winter semester only).
- Enrolment into the Bachelor's programs, the restricted Master's programs and the international Master's courses is possible only for the winter semester because of the academic year at TUHH. Please refer to the letter of admission concerning the deadline of enrolment.
- Change of degree course
- For a change of your degree course within TUHH please contact the students registration office (“Studierendenservice”). Please observe the General Study Regulations, too.
- Renewal of enrolment
- The renewal of enrolment consists of the transfer of the semester contribution, which must be received by March 15 (summer semester) or September 15 (winter semester). Please make sure to use the transfer form provided by TUHH. Fees received after this deadline will be considered as late renewals, for which an administrative fee of € 30,00 must be charged.
- Sabbatical Semester
- If you whish to take an official leave from your studies at TUHH, please submit the relevant application before the transfer of the semester fee to the students registration office (“Studierendenservice”). According to the enrolment regulations, a maximum of two sabbatical semesters may be taken during the whole study period (one semester during Bachelor studies and one during Master studies). The semester contribution must be paid for sabbatical semesters, too.
- Applications for a guest status will be accepted up to four weeks after the start of the lecture period (please use the form provided by students registration office (“Studierendenservice”). For the guest student identity card a fee of € 102,25 must be paid. Particular categories of persons may apply for a fee reduction. Further information is available at the students registration office (“Studierendenservice”).
- If you do not want to continue your studies at TUHH, please submit an application for exmatriculation to the students registration office (“Studierendenservice”).