KOAB Graduate Survey at TUHH
In this cooperation project, higher education institutions work together work on building a system of graduate surveys close to decision-making, that are supposed to contribute to the quality development of higher education (course development, quality management, re-accreditation).
The cooperation of higher education institutions and higher education research has two main objectives: first, the professionalization of graduate surveys, due to INCHER-Kassel's support and scientific advice for the higher education institutions. Second, it allows higher education research to access a cross-institutional anonymous research data set through the integration of the raised data.
The central topics of the survey:
- Course of Study
- Retrospective assessment of study offers and conditions
- (Self-assessed) competencies at graduation
- Employment Search
- Characteristics of the first and current employment
- Competency requirements in the job
- Horizontal and vertical fit between study and work
- Job satisfaction
- Regional and international mobility