The Infothek/Student Counseling Center will be closed on Thuesday, February 19th 2019 and Wednesday, February 20th 2019, due to the event "Schnupperstudium".
The next opening hours will take place on Thursday, February 21st, from 1-4 pm.
Student Counseling Center
General Student Counseling and
The Student Counseling Center offers students information, orientation and advice on their studies (also in English language). Students may refer to the Student Counseling Center in case of personal matters or problems as well as with study-related questions.
It holds customized study advisory sessions in the form of group or individual appointments and also provides psychological counseling. The individual counseling sessions are also available in English language.
Furthermore, it offers StartING@TUHH, a tutor-supported program to help students settle in to their studies at TUHH. With the program FinishING the Student Counseling Center also supports students on their way to successful graduation, with offers like information events, workshops and individual coaching.
Do contact us. We’re here to help.
Your Team of the Student Counseling Center
- Relief services in cases of crisis outside our consultation hours
- Information events on studying
- Subject specific counselors for Bachelor, Master and Diplom Degree Programs
- Writing Consultation: counseling on the management of writing projects
- Counseling regarding doubts of study and alternatives
- Social Counseling Services of the Hamburg Studierendenwerk
- KISS - Contact and Information Centers for self-help groups in Hamburg
- Counseling by the Family Support Center of TUHH
- Information and Guidance by the TUHH Student Union (AStA)
- Information and Guidance by the Departmental Student Organisations at TUHH (FSR)